How to Pair Apple AirPod with Apple TVFebruary 28, 2017
How to Use System Restore in Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Vista & XPMarch 1, 2017
The gaming world has changed itself remarkably this decade. Nowadays, it’s not about just playing games on offline mode or on a single user interface. The act of sharing game plays and streaming online games has added to the new generation gaming trend. It is also getting one of the platforms for making friends, sharing gaming reviews or simply competing with other people by streaming best of their Game plays.
What is Twitch streaming??
Twitch is the largest game streaming platform which is a subsidiary of Amazon. It allows users to broadcast video gameplays from pc’s or gaming consoles. Twitch offers the basic services which are free to use and watch.
How to create a Twitch account??
You will have to create a Twitch account before you start streaming your gameplay. You can visit the Twitch official website by clicking here
• Click the purple sign up button in the upper right corner.
• Enter the required login credentials.
• Then, click the purple sign up button at the bottom to complete the Signup process.
Twitch streaming for PC
Streaming games for Pc is a bit ambiguous than streaming from an Xbox One or Ps4. Most of the computers do not come with an inbuilt software to get you started. Instead you will have to subscribe and install softwares like Xsplit for full operation. I would recommend downloading Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) endorsed by twitch which is completely FREE usable in both Windows and MacOS.
I have Illustrated the steps below to make you understand better:
Step 1: Download OBS
• Download the appropriate version of OBS for your PC through the Twitch interface.
• Click on the dashboard and then to the link labeled streaming apps.
• Click on the OBS and then to the Download button to download the software.
• For your convince I have already set up the direct downloading link.
to download OBS
Step 2: Enter your Stream key
• Go back to the Dashboard in the Twitch website.
• Click on the Streaming key option which is just beside the Streaming apps.
• Click on it to get the long string of letters and numbers.
• Copy the key and return to OBS.
• Choose the Stream options and paste the key into the required field as shown below.
Step 3: Setting up the stream
• Click on the output tab in the OBS and make sure that your video bit rate is set to about 2500.
• This will lead to stream your content at 720p.
• You can increase this number if you want to broadcast it at a higher resolution.
• Set the audio bit rate to 128 regardless of your resolution. You can lower this no if your internet speed is slow.
Step 4: Set up your game for streaming.
• Plug in the microphone or any audio device which you want.
• Go to the sources menu in the OBS screen.
• Select audio input capture and click on the icon with hand and a piece of paper.
• It will give you the list of available audio devices.
• Choose the microphone or audio device which you want to use.
• Open the game which you want to stream and get back to the Sources menu.
• Then, select the Game capture or window capture and click on the icon representing with a Plus sign.
• Select your game from the list of possible options from the Drop down menu.
Step 5: Finally stream!!
• Hit the start streaming button in the main OBS screen.
• You will be able to begin broadcasting immediately from your Twitch account.
• Just click the stop streaming button when you are done.
That’s it!!, you have done Game streaming for the Windows/MacOS.
Twitch streaming for PS4
What you will need??
• PS4 console
• PS4 controller
• A game to play
• Stable internet connection
• Playstation camera
Streaming from a PS4 is simpler as compared to streaming from a PC. You don’t need to install any software from any external source. You can also use your Playstation camera as a microphone and facecam for your broadcasts.
Below are the steps for Game Streaming in your PS4 console:
Step 1: Connect your Twitch account to PS4
• Choose the game you plan to stream.Go to the Live menu from PS4.
• Press the share button once you have launched the game.
• Select the broadcast Game play option.
• Select the service you want to broadcast as “Twitch”.
• Go to the Twitch website on the next page.
• Login to the Twitch account you have created with your console.
Step 2: Additional settings to configure
• From the broadcast gameplay screen select the audio and video options you want to use by checking the respective boxes.
• Press the options button from the broadcast gameplay screen.
• Adjust the stream quality and other settings accordingly with your internet speed.
Ready to broadcast!!
Now you have configured all the settings properly and ready to broadcast your gameplay on the internet. All you need to do is to press the share button from your PS4 console.
Twitch streaming for Xbox One
If you still have any issues regarding Twitch streaming, then contact us at: email@example.com
Our customer care service is available 24/7 and ever ready to sort out your technical Queries.