How to downgrade IE 11 to IE 9 on Windows 10/8.1/8 is nowadays a viral question in mind of majority of the people using Internet Explorer browser.
So, in case if you are among-st them, the post is for you.
IE do includes capability of emulating earlier IE versions, like IE9, on a given web-page. Though it works-around only, but you can use it.
To downgrade IE 11 to IE9 or below, implement the set forth steps:
- Open up Internet Explorer on the Desktop.
- Now go to the webpage which you would like to open.
- Press the Windows key and f12.
- Onto the left side, scroll to ‘Emulation’.
- Click User Agent String and then select “Internet Explorer 9… etc”
- Your screen will get change automatically.
Note: The emulation switch only do works onto the currently opened web-page. So, in case if you change pages, you are require to set it again. However, you can pin the emulation window to the bottom of any page, for easier access.