Windows 10 Pro is one of the Microsoft’s recently launched version, obviously liked by majority of the Windows users.
This Pro edition of Windows 10 comprises all of the Home Edition’s Features, along with several additional ones like sophisticated connectivity and numerous privacy tools.
Now despite of all such effective features, there are also some cons associated with Windows 10 Pro. One of them is Windows 10 Pro Activation Error 0xc004f014.
This is the issue which nowadays majority of the Windows 10 Pro users are encountering.
Queries inquired by Windows 10 Pro users regarding its activation includes:
- We Couldn T Activate Windows 0xc004f014
- How To Fix Activate Windows 10
- Windows 10 Activation Error
- How To Activate Windows 10
OK, so if you’re among-st those who are encountering either of these issues or errors, my dear this blog is for you…
Here you will get the DIY solution for Windows 10 Pro Activation Error 0xc004f014
Installation, Activation, and Up-Gradation of Windows 10 Pro is quite tricky and time taking process.
You can encounter several errors during the entire process of Windows 10 Pro activation.
One such error that emerges frequently is error code 0xc004f014, as mentioned above. You’ll generally receive this error when you enter the pro key for completing the up-gradation process.
In this article, you will learn some troubleshooting techniques using which you can fix Windows 10 Pro activation error 0xc004f014 or can solve We Couldn T Activate Windows 0xc004f014.
Table of Contents
- 1 Steps To Solve Windows 10 Pro Activation Error 0xc004f014
Steps To Solve Windows 10 Pro Activation Error 0xc004f014
Here the solutions mentioned below are proven working for issues like Windows 10 Activation Error, 0xc004f014 Office 2013 or How To Fix Activate Windows 10.
Solution 1: Use Alternative Activation Method
If you’re facing troubles how to activate Windows 10, you can try alternative methods such as slui.exe to fix that problem. Here’s what you need to do:
- Press ‘Windows Key + R.’
- Then type slui.exe 3
- Then click ‘OK.’
- After that, Enter your Windows 25-digit product key and hit enter to activate the Windows.
However, this alternative activation method will only work if you have a genuine Activation Key. If you have it, then you can follow the steps mentioned above to get rid of the Windows 10 Pro Activation error 0xc004f014 and successfully activate your Windows copy.
Solution 2: Make a Phone Call for Activating Windows
You can activate the Windows 10 operating system by making a free call irrespective of where they live. This is the best solution to resolve the problem for Error 0xc004f014 Windows 10 Home To Pro Activation and every other error. To start Windows activation by making a free phone call, just follow these easy steps:
1) Press Windows and R key simultaneously to launch run Window.
2) Enter slui.exe 4 in it and then click ‘ok’
3) Another Window will open up and ask you to select the Country/language and press ‘Next.’
4) Once you have chosen your country/language, Windows will make a computerized call.
5) When you get the call, you will see an installation ID. Once you have read that ID, then you will get a confirmation ID.
6) The user will have to read the confirmation ID loudly to ensure the correct information have received.
7) After getting the Confirmation ID, Click on the activation button and follow the instructions given after that to finish off the Windows 10 Pro activation procedure.
8) Disconnect the call and restart your PC.
Solution 3: Use Activation Key
If the call activation procedure did not work out for you to fix Windows 10 Pro Activation Error Code 0xc004f014, then
You can try the default Activation key. This key is provided by Microsoft for these kinds of problems. This default Activation key is required for temporary activation of Windows so that you can replace it with the real product key afterward.
To use the default product key to solve Windows 10 activation error 0xc004f014: follow these steps in a sequence for activation.
- Create a text file on your computer. That should contain Windows 10 Pro Generic registration key (VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T) and the new registration key.
- Disconnect all the network devices from your PC. Now, select the start menu and then click on network connections. Then, select the Ethernet connection by right-clicking on it. Click on Disable. After that, repeat the same procedure for Wi-Fi connections.
- Restart your computer.
- Open the text file that you created in the first step. Select your generic registration key and copy it.
- Now, right click on the start menu and select “System”.
- Click on the bottom right corner and select ‘Change Product Key.
- Press ctrl+v and paste the generic key you copied in the fourth step.
- Select the button of “Start Upgrade” that is in the lower right corner. Wait for the upgrade procedure to get completed. Your PC will restart numerous times throughout the procedure.
- Log into your PC and complete the fifth step one more time. This time the edition needs to be Windows 10 pro.
- Open the text file again. Click the Windows 10 pro registration key and copy.
- Enable the wireless network connection again.
- Complete the sixth step again. There are two such buttons on the Window, one is “Activate” and the other one is “Change Product Key”. Select ‘Change Product Key.’
- Now In the text box, paste your new Windows 10 Pro registration key then click ‘Next.’
- Finally, after a few minutes, you’ll receive a message about the genuineness of Windows 10 Pro copy.
- In case the Windows copy is not activated properly, then click on the troubleshooting button.
- Now, the troubleshooter will start detecting issues. If there is a solution available, then you must follow it for activating Windows.
So, above were some of the methods that you can follow to fix Windows 10 Pro activation 0xc004f014.
Solution 4: Use Command Prompt to Change Product Key
By using Command prompt to change the product key of Windows 10 Pro, you can solve this issue. You just need to follow these simple steps to solve activate Windows 10 Pro issue.
1. Press the Windows key.
2. Inter cmd on the search bar and open the Command Prompt as Administrator
3. Enter the command ‘vbs-ipk xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx when the x’s stands for your product key
4. Wait for the completion of the process.
5. After completion, restart your system.
Solution 5: Use Troubleshooter for Windows Activation
One of the best thing about Windows 10 is the inbuilt troubleshooting feature. Which you can use to solve any issue that you may come across including activation errors.
This also includes Windows 10 Pro activation error. If the last technique didn’t turn out to be helpful, then follow these steps.
- Open the Computer settings
- Now, select the Updates and Security and then Activation.
- If your Windows copy is not activated properly, then click the troubleshooting button.
- After that, the troubleshooter will start detecting issues. If there is a solution available, then you must follow further instructions to fix the activation errors on your PC.
So, these are some of the methods that you can follow to fix Windows 10 Pro 0xc004f014 activation error.
With the help of the above solution, you can Fix Windows 10 Pro 0xc004f014 Error or 0xc004f014 Office 2013 easily.
However if meanwhile encountering any trouble, you can ask it in the below comment box. Kindly feel free to ask your query, as we’ll honored resolving it.
Some people are also reading: